Sunday, August 26, 2007

A quick test...

I copied this test type thing from my friend Keit's blog (http://www.sweetkate-.blogspot.com/) and i was wondering if you could do it for me real quick because i'm wicked curious and nosy! If you don't want to post it as a comment because you admit that you are madly in love with me feel free to E-mail it to me at chrisjohnclark@juno.com Though i would prefer that you comment it because then we can all laugh at each other! And yes i know there's no 17, i don't know where it went. Keit didn't have it. Anyway, send that off to me so i can check it out, Cya!

1. I died:
2. I kissed you:
3. I lived next door to you:
4. You found out I was married:
5. I stole something:
6. I was hospitalized:
7. I refused to leave my home:
8. I got into a fight while you were there:

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY

9. Personality:
10. Eyes:
11. Hair:
12. Family:

WOULD YOU

13. Help me hide a body?
14. Keep a secret if I told you one?
15. Hold my hand?
16. Take a bullet for me?
18. Try to solve my problems?
19. Love me?
20. Date me?

HAVE YOU EVER

21. Lied to make me feel better?
22. Wanted to kiss me?
23. Wanted to kill me?
24. Broke my heart?
25. Kept something important from me?
26. Thought I was unbearably annoying?

AND MORE

27. Who are you?
28. Are we friends?
29. When and how did we meet?
30. Describe me in three words:
31. What was your first impression?
32. Do you still think that way about me now?
33. What reminds you of me?
34. If you could give me anything, what would it be?
35. How well do you know me?
36. When's the last time you saw me?
37. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
38. Are you gonna repost this to see what I say about you?

No comments: