Saturday, August 18, 2007

Thank you Lloyd! (The end of the Microsoft wars...)

Well, before you you see a defeated and lonely man. Broken and alone. Hopeless and without any solution. Lloyd, from the Xbox Customer Care Team, sent me an E-mail that really cared for me as a customer. I was almost moved to tears. He could feel my pain. He knew my loss. And he broke it to me gently. There's nothing i can do. Nothing i can...Nothing... Therefore i have made a decision! A decision that splits my heart to make! A decision that my mother dearly loves and i sorely hate! I must not only sell the two X-box games i wrote about earlier. I must sell them all. It all must go. I'll put up a list of games later. But in October when i go to America i will cart my X-box and all it's games with me. I will bring them to my favorite GameStop up in Maine. And i will turn them over to people who will truly care for and love them. For a good price of course. Oh, the pain is horrible. My poor X-box...Nothing i can do. But i can't wait for the fat wad of cash i'll get. That's the silver lining i guess. And i still have my large collection of PC games. It still hurts. And i'm still not sure. I still need time to think. But i think i'll most likely sell it. And as i said before, blog people come before GameStop so if anyone else wants it E-mail at chrisjohnclark@juno.com. Now i must go mourn my loss. Goodbye...

2 comments:

Kapten Clark said...

"When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me."
(1 Corinthians 13:11)

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris, that really sucks about your xbox. I suggest selling your games, and buying either a PS2 or a gamecube. Both are fairly inexpensive now, and both have very good games. Also, have you checked online about xbox errors? I wouldn't trust Microsoft. Go to gamefaqs and see if you see any FAQs about xbox repair. Maybe its something simple!