Tuesday, December 04, 2007

An apology to all you Taoists out there...

I made a mistake in my last rather misogynistic post. I said something to the effect of women=yang=evil or something. But I was wrong. To copy and paste from my Encyclopedia “Yin is the feminine, passive, weak, and destructive side of reality, while Yang is the masculine, strong, and constructive aspect of reality.” Not only does this prove that Taoism is slightly sexist, it also proves that I was wrong. Women=yin=evil=destruction=weakness. So sorry for the confusion. And I also want to just clarify that though my last post was, as I said, rather misogynistic (a word I love because it just sounds so cool. “Misein=To hate, Gyne=Women”) I still absolutely love women and have a very important want add I would like to put on my blog in that hopes that since it is so publicly accessible that someone might just find it.

Wanted!
Wife of Noble Character
Must Be Worth More Than Precious Rubies
For Full Job Description Please See Proverbs 31:10-31
If You Think You Fit the Job Please Contact Me At

You have no idea how long I’ve been dying to write that. You may think it’s kind of early to be writing adds like that, but by the time anybody replies to that I’ll probably have gray hair, so I say it’s not to early at all. And that applies to a girlfriend of noble character too. But anyway, that is just one of many things that I wrote in my phone while in America. I need to go through sometime and find everything I wrote down and blog about it. Most of it is songs though, so I’m not quite so sure that’s something I could blog about. One thing I wrote down on one of the best days I’ve had in a long time is “God blessed me in every area of my life that day. Except I still don’t have a girlfriend, but sometimes I think that’s a blessing too.” On that day I found out that I had kicked butt and totally pwned the SAT on my second try and that I was accepted to Houghton! And I know there was other good stuff too. Like maybe I ate pizza or something. I don’t quite remember. That was a great day.

Another thing I have written down is from back before I went to America. Back when I was standing at Stockmann this lady came and took down the Apocalyptica poster and put up a Marilyn Manson poster. And I stood there in my uniform collecting money for God’s work and I stared at him. And he stared at me. And we kept staring at each other. There weren’t any people around so I could afford to spend time narrowing my eyes at a poster. And I just thought “now there’s a vampire if there ever was one” and as I said after watching Van Helsing I am now a vampire hunter. So if I ever get the chance it is my sworn duty to stick a grade A angus steak up his nose. Though my friend who’s going to his concert would be rather upset so I guess I should hunt him down. I’ll just wait for him to come to me.
Anyway, that's it for now. Though I'm going to go write about Paramore in a minute, because I think I'm in love! So Cya!

No comments: