Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Duel Report! (And I promise I'll write lots more interesting stuff later about stuff that actually interests normal humans)

As you may have guessed from that super snazzy picture yesterday I went to a Yugioh tournament and now I'm going to tell you how it went. Do you remember last week? I lost, but I did it with style. My opponent's had for every inch of ground that they eventually did take from me. And I did win a few battles, but not the war. Story of my life...But anyway, now you want to know what happened this week. Well first I'll give you the setting (don't you love suspense) this time I had no cheering fan club to back me. Anneli didn't come, and believe it or not she was missed, but don't tell her that. The reason why she was missed is not because she helps me win, far from it, she distracts me, but because together we make the ultimate comic duo and it's a lot more fun to lose when you're laughing. So I was late by a few minutes, but it was no problem because I made it an even number so I had an opponent waiting for me looking bored. Remember how Yugioh works? Best two out of three. Well I didn't win one all night. Well that's not true. I finished with one guy early and so we had a few friendly matches and I won one of those. In the end making it 3 wins to him and 1 to me. So basicly I lost horrendously. It wasn't my fault though. I just had tough opponents. So anyway, that's it really. Though I did fight admirably. For anyway who knows Yugioh, I did 4000 damage to his Life Points on my second turn. Now if you think that's impressive then you'll be even more impressed by the way I lost on the next turn, his second turn, when he did 8000 damage in one turn. Scary. So anyway, now I'm off to the Methodist bible study after a long day of babysitting. So until I blog about interesting things, Cya!

No comments: