Monday, December 10, 2007

What I've been doing lately.

As you may have noticed I’ve been on a bit of a blogging frenzy over the last few days, pumping out roughly 1.5 posts a day. So it must have surprised you when I didn’t blog yesterday, and I’m pretty sure I didn’t Saturday either. But now I’m back, with yet another bunch of words thrown together in such a way as to waste your time. The last few days were kind of interesting, on Saturday night Elis called me out to hang out with her and Nadia, and Anneli joined us eventually. And we did what we always do when we hang out in old town. Walked in circles, got bored, sat in Viru Keskus critiquing the fashions we saw walking by (quoth the Anneli “That guy is so I.T.” “She must be Russian, only a Russian would wear half a dead tiger with that much make up”), wound up all going home hours later with the soles of our shoes wearing thin to watch “Home Alone 3:Chickenpox Kid Vs. Idiot Secret Agent Spy People”. It was all quite fun, except that stupid movie. The original Home Alone is cool, the sequel was interesting, the 3rd and 4th were a waste of film. I wish I could outsmart international criminal masterminds using a toy car and a telescope. So anyway, that was my Saturday, I got home around 8 only to find that my dad was sick. Now of course my dad is the only one who ever does anything around here because my mom and I are always too busy blogging and FaceBooking. So this was a problem. So yesterday my mom and I went to the corps alone and made everything work, which wasn’t a problem for people as excellently skilled as us. And now it’s Monday, December 10, 2007. Wow, Microsoft Word just wrote that December, 2007 thing for me. That was nice of it. And because it’s Monday, December 10, 2007 (I love Word!) it’s back to work for me. I need to get my schoolwork really rolling again, because I want my transcript at the end of the year to look awesome. I’m going to read some Geoffrey Chaucer stuff and maybe that will make me a better writer, or maybe by reading “The Wife of Bath’s Tale” I’ll learn how to get “husbands meeke, young and fresh a-bed” which is just what I need. So I’ll be off now, Cya



P.S. those of you who are my friends on FaceBook should now know that my blog easily accessible through my profile through the “As Seen On…” application. Now if you’re on FaceBook you have no excuse not to read my blog!

No comments: