Monday, January 08, 2007

All hail the kitchen king!!

Hungry? I bet you were until you saw that picture. Today my mom informed me that i know how to make grilled cheese sandwhiches, i didn't know that i knew how, but she claimed i did. So i gave it a shot. You can see the result on the left...Let me tell you the whole story. And because i'm such a funky guy i can tie in a spiritual message too. Because cooking usually makes me feel like Jesus. So anyway, i pulled out the bread, butter and cheese and started making my grilled cheese. I had three sandwhiches sizzling happily in the pan and was rockin' out to Bomfunk MC's "Freestyler" with my MP3 player when i made the fatal mistake. The sandwhiches looked fine. They looked delicious. They smelled good too. But then i turned them over. BLACK!!! They were like charcoal on one side! AGH!!! NO!! So as my MP3 player started playing Green Day's "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" in an ironic kind of way i turned off the heat and took the pan off the heat and brought it to my mom to prove that i can't cook. Then i went and tore of the burnt half's of the three sandwhiches. I then had 1 and a half perfectly good sandwhiches. So i had no option, i had to make 2 and a half more good sandwhiches. So i set to work and finally did come out with 4 perfectly tasty grilled cheese. But i'm still mad at my MP3 player, because i think somehow electronics know just when to screw up or play a song that will just annoy you. I think there's a conspiracy! They all hate me! From the X-box to my MP3 player, they're all against me, and i love 'em all. But anyway, i promised a spiritual message to go with this as a part of a complete breakfast so brace yourself. I felt like Jesus as i tore the burnt, bad (Sinful) part off of my creation and remade it and remolded it into something delicious. Only difference is, i screwed up and messed up the sandwhiches. In our case it's us who screwed up. But anyway i like the way that i threw those burnt (Sinful) pieces away and will never have to see them again. Well, except in the picture, but that's beside the point. And i really liked the taste of the non-burnt (non-sinful) pieces. MMHMM, yummy! But anyway, i'm done for now. Time for me to run off and do something funky. Yeehaw, Cya!

2 comments:

Kapten Clark said...

PS 103:8 The LORD is compassionate and gracious,
slow to anger, abounding in love.
PS 103:9 He will not always accuse,
nor will he harbor his anger forever;
PS 103:10 he does not treat us as our sins deserve
or repay us according to our iniquities.
PS 103:11 For as high as the heavens are above the earth,
so great is his love for those who fear him;
PS 103:12 as far as the east is from the west,
so far has he removed our transgressions from us.
PS 103:13 As a father has compassion on his children,
so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!