Saturday, January 06, 2007

Look at the beautiful flowers....

Wall flowers that is. Every good dance needs beautiful wall flowers. And we had them. No matter how many times i tried to get these tempting beatuties to dance with me i was rejected. So sad. But anyway, from the left here is Evelin, Anelli, Elis, and a new girl named Kristina, who i personally thought was the absolute cutest girl in camp. And if it wasn't for the fact that she only speaks Russian i would have tottally flirted with her the whole camp. But no language barrier can stop me, I still know how to say enough to flirt. And to my great pleasure i found out that she moved to Tallinn a few months ago and might start coming to the corps. YAY! As if i don't already have enough beautiful girls surrounding me, i'd love one more!

No comments: