Thursday, January 11, 2007

Decisions, decisions...I want Halo!!


So many decisions! I can' decide! On the left in white we have the Sansa m240 1GB Sandisk MP3 player, and on the right in cool black we have the Sansa c240 1GB MP3 player. Both very similiar. Both from the same company. One black, one white. Decisions are tough! I like black for an MP3 player. But the white one comes with some sort of armband carrying case, which i think sounds cool. The black one comes with a color screen and can have pictures on it, but do i really need that? They both record. They both have "Hold" switches. They both need a cable to connect to a USB port (which sucks, but i haven't found anything better). Hmm...decisions! This is a birthday present that i'm getting with my grandparent's money they sent me, so thank you Grandma and Grandpa! I just can't decide! I feel kinda like i'm leaning towards the black one but...I dunno. I really like the idea of getting that arm band thing with the white one...I'mm gonna have to think some more about this.


Now to the next thing on my mind. I want to play Halo. Some of you may remember that when i was in America i bought Halo. It was 5 bucks and i've wanted it for a long time. I knew my mom probably wouldn't approve but hey, i was 16 and felt like i was king of the world. So i bought it. But then you might remember when i came home my mom was quick to confiscate it. I, of course, wrote a sad, heart wrenching blog post about it. But there was hope! I still had Advent Rising, great game that it is. And according to ESRB M (Mature) rated games are okay for 17 year olds. As in, turn 17, play, buy, do whatever with M rated games. That is what ESRB says. Now ESRB is not the most reliable source. And i will be sure to write all about Halo's objectacle content on my other blog, and i am much more reliable. But that is what it says. And plus, Halo is only rated M for "Blood and Gore, Violence" and may i point out that Star Wars:Republic Commando is rated T (Teen) for the same reasons. Funny how two games with so much in common can get rated differently. ESRB is very unreliable. But it's all we have. Anyway, the whole point of me writing all this is that i am now 17, as of two days ago in fact. So that means i should be blasting the crap out of covanant right now. But i'm not. Instead i'm writing this post. My mom has not held up her end of the deal. I don't have my game yet. Now i know all you Halo fans out there are saying "How could you deprive Chris of such a wondeful and important thing?" I know, i know. It's sad. And yet i live on. And i trust that my mom will hold up her and of the deal and i will soon be running around with a plasma rifle. Now i'm very sure you are wondering "What the heck is up with that picture of The Master Chief running around with flowers and bunnies?" Well i just like that picture and i wanted to point out that despite the fact that my mother would much rather i be play something with flowers, bunnies, and maybe the odd pegusi or butterfly i would much rather be playing the other picture. I know that's a picture from Halo 2 but whatever. I still make my point clear, no bunnies, more dead aliens.

Anyway, that was a very long post about nothing at all, i hope you enjoyed it, i did. But now the day is mostly through and i must go. Cya!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HALO ROCKS! The boys and I just got our own Xbox and currently own Halo 2! Nice... shotgun... plasma sword... rocket launcher... sniper rifle...

now i need to go play. sorry for rubbing it in there, buddy.

Anonymous said...

hey, i didn't wish you a happy birthday, so happy birthday. Either of the mp3 sound good, are they both the same price, i would go for the cheaper one, (mainly cause i don't have heaps of money), Anyway, thought i would touch base with you and let you know that i am still reading your blogs.
Catch ya later

BSS

Anonymous said...

geeze....i beat evryones butt in halo...lols



ANNELI