Monday, January 15, 2007

And the latest news from Chris' life...

I am now tottally webcam connected! If anybody gets the sudden urge to see my face and feels like talking to me on MSN (kurisu_dude@yahoo.com is my MSN) then just some how let me know you wanna talk to me and see my face and i will work it out. So E-mail (chrisjohnclark@juno.com) or call (56469016) today! Chris, now part of a complete breakfast! Warning! May cause boredom, drowsiness, and apathy. Anyway, just an exciting anouncement, my good old buddy Matt, the one from Pennsylvania (Which always makes me think of Trannsylvania) is making a computer game! MASS EXCITEMENT! And what's more exciting is that as soon as he finishes it i will mostly be the first to write a review. So you can all expect an exclusive review on "Hair Boy" or whatver the name was of my friend Matt's new game. It should be most enjoyable. I know this is a short and insignificent post, but hey, it's your fault for reading! So Cya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, if I ever finish. Don't expect this game anytime soon (though Chris, I'll send you an alpha version once the game is somewhat playable... maybe in a month or 2.) And yes, you'll probably be the first to review it.