Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I'm 17!! Agh!!!

I'm scared! I'm 17! Agh! I woke up this morning realizing the sick implications of such a fact. First of all it means i'm no longer 16, a shocking fact that will take time to get used too. And second of all, i'm now 17! Agh! I'm sounding very redoundent! (Spelled wrong) And what that means is that, now that i'm 17, i should probably start acting more mature. This last year i had the excuse of "Oh, i'm only 16, gimme a break!" But now i'm 17 and it sounds so much more lame to say "Come on, i'm only 17, gimme a break!" So i'm stuck. Another scary thing this means is that in one year i will be turning 18, and i will be a drastically different person. I'm one year away from moving out, maybe going to university, probably getting a job...scary thoughts. I can't wait to see how this year wil play out. Being 16 was over rated. It wasn't that great of a year. And like any good story it had quite a few good, scary, and upsetting plot twists (almost none of which appeared on my blog). So now i'm glad to be 17, and i'm hoping that this year will be a bit easier to work with than last year. And now i feel very happy because i can now legally hit on 18 year olds. I have a rule that i should probably, maybe, never date any girl more than a year older than, or more than two years younger than me. So now i can hit on all my 18 year old friends and can finally leave alone all those annoying 14 year olds. Anyway, I think i should probably be done now, i'm still thinking about what i'm going to do to spoil myself since it's my birthday. I definitely want to watch some Naruto (Sasuke VS. Gaara!) and probably play some AOM (Age Of Mythology) and maybe since i'm 17 now i should start reading Seventeen magazine. Should i? Naww. I'll just listen to Relient K's "Seventeen Magazine"! Great fun song that it is. But for now i must bid thee adiue, or however it's spelled. Cya!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Chris!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NEPHEW!!!!!!!!!Cant wait to see you soon!
I love you very much.
We will celebrate in May!!!! Love, Auntie

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday!! Wow...17...I remember when you were just a kid....:-)

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!