Saturday, January 13, 2007

I love Finnish music. And i REALLY love MP3 players.

I love my MP3 player. It's beautiful, it's sexy, it's got 1 Gigabyte of memory! It's wonderful. Now for those of you who are extremely observant, i'm sure you've noticed this is NOT one of the two options i'd been thinking of. But i like this better. Anyway, this one's really black. I like black. When i first took it ouy of the box and stuck in the head phones and held it in my hand i just thought "This thing's so sexy!" Yes, i am attracted to an inanimate hunk of plastic. Who cares? Anyway, as you may have guessed by now, my date was great, i got my MP3 player, and i love it. I'm still in shock by how HUGE the memory is. I started shoving on thing after thing after thing thinking "It can't take all this!" But then the smoke cleared and i saw that i hadn't even used up half the space! YAY! But it still can't hold ALL my music. I'd need a 7 GB MP3 player for that. But this is good enough for me...for now!

Anyway, in this post's title i professed a love for Finnish music and i'm sorry but i just love it! I dont know why but The Rasmus and NightWish are just so cool! I can't help myself. I love Finnish music. From The Rasmus's "In the Shadows" to "Guilty", from NightWish's "I Wish I Had an Angel" to "Ghost Love Score" it's all wonderful. I LOVE IT! Someday i need to marry an Estonian just so that i can live close to Finland. I love Finland! The prices may be insane, but the music is awesome. Or maybe if i marry a Finn...Who knows? If any georgous Estonian or Finnish girls are interested please apply at the front desk. But for now i must bid thee adieu. Or more of a see you, or as i love to say it Cya! (C=See Ya=You for those of you who have always ended why i end my posts like that)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoa. we have the same mp3 player. except mine is white.
~Monica