Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm back!

I dissapeared for a few days there, how scarifying! (not a real word) Anyway, i just got back from a great weekend in Narva, home of beautiful Russian girls and my great friends, the Henderson family. Just picture it, 5 kids, armed to the teeth with plastic guns and swords, all after me. Fun! But i'm not really gonna blog about that because it's too boring. Lately i've been having a lot of dreams, usually really freaky ones that make me wake up finding myself biting my pillow. Which actually doesn't taste that good. Now, normally i wouldn't blog about most of these dreams because they're so depressing and freaky, but last night i had a dream that wasn't at all scary, it was just plain bizarre and funny. And because i'm sure you're all interested in my bizarre dreams i will now give you a full account of my dream. We were under attack, i don't know why, and i don't know by whom, but i think it may have been aliens because the enemy was very strange. What made them so strange was that they were attacking and killing everyone except those with goatee type facial hair. Okay, i know you're all groaning going "He even dreams about his facial?!?" Hey, i don't decide what i dream. But anyway, when i found out this horrible news i was at the corps with all my girly friends and i noticed something, because they were all girls i was the only one with facial hair that would protect me from getting killed by the aliens! I had no idea how to save my friends, what could i do? Then a desperate idea came into my head. I ran down stairs, grabbed some glue and a pair of scissors and started trimming my facial hair and glueing onto the girls chins. Then i woke up. It was a very bizarre dream. And when i woke up i looked over at my mirror and just thought "I think about my facial hair too much..."

I am so wierd! But you already knew that. Anyway, i had something i wanted to blog about and now it just escapes me. I hate that. But i will comment on your comments. Anneli, you may think you beat everyone's butts in Halo but i doubt it. I've never played against you in Halo, but judging from your performance in every other game i've fought you in you could never outgun me. Well, except in Tekken, you can always kill me there. And i'm pretty sure this is Matt Champ who said "Wow... thats deep. You've gotten quite eloquent and philosophical by writing this blog. Wait a minute... you have arch-enemies?" Well Matt, i'm glad you think that's deep, and i never thought that the words eloquent and philosophical would be used to describe me or my writing but it does make me feel so cool. Thanks. And no, i don't consider anyone to be an arch enemy, but just recently somebody who was once one of my favorite characters and one of my greatest hero's in the story of Chris said "I like this saying 'Don't explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't listen anyway'" in a "Your my enemy who won't listen anyway" kind of way. So i guess people consider me an enemy. I definitely have rivals at times, but enemies...no.

Anyway, now that i've put up that saying my friend loves loves so much i will tear it apart and show why it's stupid. First of all, you should always explain, people die over misunderstandings, so please, explain. And unless all your friends are mind readers, or imaginery friends that live in your head, then there will be times when they will need explanations. Thats a great way to turn a friend into an enemy, not explain, shut them off. Thats very friendly. And your enemies won't listen? Says who? Maybe your "enemy" could turn into your greatest ally and friend if only he understood, if only you'd explain. So i'd say living by this saying is stupid and will only give you more enemies and keep the old ones. Anyway, now i've said my piece on that and i feel happy. Lately i've been missing Battle School and Vancouver quite a bit. I miss my friends, i miss the whole atmosphere. I would love to go back, i'm considering it. But i'm not sure. One person i was missing was my friend Robyn so i thought i'd check out her blog (www.shieldofprotection.blogspot.com) and i came accross this great poem she wrote. Check it out right here http://shieldofprotection.blogspot.com/2006/09/say-million-words.html I like the poem.

I need to go now because my two year brother is fighting with my mom, and my mom is losing. So Cya!

No comments: