Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Yay! I got my bag!

I finally got a messenger bag! I've wanting bag like this (<---) for quite a while now, and i am now quite pleased to have found an awesome black one being sold right next store at our Salvation Army second hand store! So now i have it, a place to carry/store my bible, Estonian and Russian dictionaries, and many other things. So i am quite happy. And something else interesting happened a while ago, remember how i saw Natalie Portman on the tram? Well guess who i saw now! Arnold Swarzenegger! Oh the mad excitement! He was big, tall and looked just look Arnold. Only difference was he was speaking Estonian and was with a guy who looked like his brother, Angus Swarzenegger. So i saw 2 Swarnegger clones. It was very exciting. So now you know, if you want to see famous people skip hollywood...come to Tallinn! And i've noticed all these famous people head to Kopli with me...hmm, interesting. Anyway, now i gotta go so Cya!

No comments: