Saturday, January 09, 2016

A Magical Evening

Fridays are the best. This Friday was no exception. I ducked out of work early to come home and make lunch for Jenny and was able to enjoy some time with her before heading off to play Magic. I had a great time at Magic. A friend of mine was visiting who I don't get to see that often and it was nice to chat and play some games with him. I managed a 2-1 finish at Standard and a 2-3 finish at Modern. Very satisfying results all around. I'll be writing about Magic on my blog on The Meadery at some point this weekend, so feel free to check that out.

Also, tomorrow's my birthday. Well, technically today. It's past midnight. I'm turning 26. That's mega-old. Like, super insanely ancient. Tomorrow I will be writing a birthday blog post and I think I'm going to focus on my fears associated with again. So, look forward to that. I'm also going to see Stars Wars: The Force Awakens again with my wife for my birthday, and getting burgers, so it should be a pretty great day.

Sunday I think I'll blog about Gamechurch. That's something I should do, and Sunday seems as good a day as any to blog about church related stuff. If you don't know about Gamechurch you should definitely read my post. If you need a tidbit to get you interested just know that it's all about telling gamers that Jesus loves that.

So, that's it for today. Another obligatory psudo-post. Meh. I didn't get home until 11pm, so I'm not going to worry about it too much. I'm too tired to care. I'm going to bed. It's my 26th birthday, old man Chris needs his sleep!

No comments: