Friday, January 22, 2016

An Inexplicably Long Week

Today is Friday. Friday's are great. Friday's mean I get to spend the evening playing Magic and, hopefully, get to look forward to sleeping in on Saturday, I had a lot of fun at Magic tonight and am now looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. Friday's are good days.

I feel exhausted. I often feel exhausted on Fridays, but this Friday I feel especially exhausted. There's no reason for it, though. That's what's weird about it. If anything this week was less labor intensive and stressful than average, not more. Maybe it's just the winter making me feel this way. Who knows. I was so tired that I had some trouble focusing at Magic. In fact, I'm having trouble focusing now. My eyelids are heavy and my brain is slugggish. Why am I so old and tired?

Also, you may have noticed that there was no post yesterday. I didn't have a ton of time or energy to write yesterday and it all got spent on my post over at The Meadery. It's cheating, but I'm going to count that post for yesterday. I did write yesterday, just not here.

So, that's that. I've got nothing else to say. As far as I know I have the whole day to myself for some R&R tomorrow so maybe I'll be able to pump out some real writing. Who knows? Check back tomorrow to see. Good night.

No comments: