Thursday, January 28, 2016

Just a Slice

So, I can't think of literally anything to write at the moment. In lieu of something more thoughtful, take a slice of my life, described for you in mediocre detail.

At the moment I am sitting at my desk in the kitchen. I'm writing. Obviously. My desk is a mess of unsorted Magic cards, torn open envelopes, and forgotten receipts. I've brought a small space heater in and put it on the floor next to me. This winter is more mild than normal, but still quite cold. I moved my desk into the kitchen to free up room in the living room. My dream is to someday have a man cave type set up where I can have a room to myself for my gaming and hobbies. Someday.

Jenny just finished listening the first 2 recordings of my Gamechat conversations after having played the first 2 episodes of Life is Strange this week. Before writing I had been playing Batman: Arkham Asylum with the headphones only covering one ear so I could listen and chat with Jenny. Now Jenny is getting ready for bed and chatting with me as I write. Marriage is nice. It's cool to be able to hang out with your best friend for the rest of your life.

Now I'm done writing. I don't really have anything else to say tonight. I'll be back again tomorrow, check back then.

No comments: