Thursday, January 21, 2016

Sometimes I'm Okay With a Plan Change

Normally on Wednesday nights we have Bible Study. It's normally quite enjoyable, but tonight I just wasn't feeling up to it. Luckily for me, Jenny is sick and almost nobody else could make it so Bible Study was cancelled. Hooray for a break!

It's not that there's been a lot going on, really, not anything I can put into words anyway. I've just been feeling overwhelmed by everything this week. Like, I'm just getting sensory overload from literally everything. Sometimes I just start to feel that way for a while. I don't know why. It's stressful though, so I appreciated the opportunity to slow down a bit tonight.

Work was pretty average, as usual. I made a lot of phone calls today, but ended up at an unfortunate amount of answering machines. So tomorrow will be a lot of calling people back. Eh, that's work. I also made time today to do some writing on my Magic blog. The prerelease events this weekend took up most of my usual weekend writing time so I'm behind on that. I haven't finished the post yet, but I've done the outline so now I just need to sit down long enough to put the flesh on the bones and hit publish.

When I came home I saw that there was a new Suicide Squad trailer. It's pretty amazing if you haven't seen it. If you've already seen it I would suggest watching it about 10 more times. I'm kind of super excited for this movie. I've never been particularly interested in Harley Quinn as a character, but her portrayal in this movie just seems super compelling. I can't wait to see where they take this story.


I used my unplaned free evening to make lasagna for dinner (my specialty) and finish watching Making a Murderer on Netflix with Jenny. We've also been enjoying listening to Serial, so we really enjoyed the documentary.

Now it's late and I'm blogging. I don't know if this window into my life is interesting, but it's here. I'm going to get off the computer now before I watch the Suicide Squad trailer again. Good night.

Spoiler Alert: I watched the trailer again,

No comments: