Thursday, January 07, 2016

Seven Days is a Week, Right?

So, it's January 7th. I've been posting a blog post once a day since last year (haha, New Year humor is the best.) I feel like I'm running out of gas. My post on January 1st included a list of 8 things I could write about. I've covered 3 of them. But I'm tired. I'm tired and grumpy and my stomach kind of hurts. My apartment is extremely cold. I can't muster the attention to even play a video game right now, let alone produce some coherent writing.

All fussing aside, today was an exceptionally average day. I went to work, sent some emails, made a to-do list, crossed stuff off the to-do list, and then came home. Not much more interesting to write about. Tomorrow I'll be going to Friday Night Magic, the weekly Magic tournament at my local store where I'll be participating in both Standard and Modern events. It's not competitive level so it doesn't count toward my New Year's Resolution, but it's still going to be really nice to see some friends and relax.

Geez, this post is awful. I'd rather post nothing than just post a few paragraphs of me whining about minor inconveniences. Just another reminder of why I stopped writing. Don't get me wrong, I love writing and it's been doing me a world of good to be blogging again. I just can't bring the creativity every day. Today is just an off day so I guess you're getting an off post. So it goes. Check back tomorrow for something hopefully a little more interesting.

Oh, also, Saturday is my birthday. Want to do something nice for me on my birthday? Support my upcoming Gamechurch mission trip! Link: http://gamechurch.com/campaigns/clark-paxeast-2016/

No comments: