Monday, January 18, 2016

Sick and Tired, etc.

So, once again I forgot to write until I was preparing to go to sleep. Once again it's a Sunday and I'm too wiped out to put together any real thoughts. Instead I will write some complaints about my day then go to sleep.

This morning I had to be at work at 7:30 to begin pickups. It took me 20 minutes to clear the half inch sheet of ice off the windshield using a broken ice chipper and stubbornness. I did 3 trips totaling over 30 minutes to get all 23 people. The DJ on the radio referred to out as "Sunday, fun day," I assume as a way of mocking me.

Church was fine, if hectic. I didn't have a chance to catch my breath from 7:30 until 2:30 when I returned from dropping off all those people I had picked up. I knew I'd be staying at the office for a bit before I could go home and see Jenny. I thought I would be there until 3:30, 4:00 at the latest. I didn't manage to leave until 6.

Jenny had spent the day at home nursing a nasty cold. I also have a nasty cold, I just didn't have the option to stay home.

So, now it's bedtime. I'm exhausted from an extra long work day, my nose is stuffed up, and I have endless headache. But I wrote anyway. Freaking bullheaded psycho.

Tomorrow I'll write for real? Are you getting tired of that broken promise? That's fine. Goodnight.

No comments: